During the year 2020, outreach ministry did not turn out how we had planned or imagined, yet at the same time we are eternally grateful for all the people that God enabled us to minister to and plant a seed of the Gospel in their lives. Please take time to read below about all the GOOD that came out of what was a difficult year for the world.
We are eager and ready to get back to work on some of the projects we have had in our hearts since the beginning of 2020!
If you are new to LHM, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you about two of our primary outreach locations...
Hope House is an orphanage located in the town of Potrerillos, about 45 minutes from our church. They are a beautiful family of 20+ children and teenagers, completely loved by their Father God.
El Volcán is a small town up in the mountains, where we regularly visit 130+ students.
We have been able to help improve their school facilities and sow seeds of HOPE into their hearts.
Projects for 2021 include:
- Help Living Hope Church with the purchase of new sanctuary chairs
- Purchase of a van for Living Hope Church and missions work in Honduras
- Complete Hope House bathroom project, along with installation of kitchen cabinets and computer lab tables
- Assist Iglesia Fe Viviente (Living Faith Church) in El Volcán with materials to expand and enclose their church building
- Help with Living Hope Church’s sanctuary expansion project
- Ministry outreaches at Hope House and El Volcán, along with new ministry destinations!
- Continued food and clothing distribution as needs arise.
If you would like to donate to a specific project, please designate it on your giving. Thank you so much for helping us show Honduras that there is HOPE in Jesus!