What we can accomplish with God is limitless! In 2020, it is our desire to rally together more workers and finances so that we can be an even greater blessing in the nation of Honduras!
If you are new to LHM, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you about two of our primary outreach locations...
Hope House is an orphanage located in the town of Potrerillos, about 45 minutes from our church. They are a beautiful family of 20+ children and teenagers, completely loved by their Father God.
El Volcán is a small town up in the mountains, where we regularly visit 130+ students.
We have been able to help improve their school facilities and sow seeds of HOPE into their hearts.
Projects for 2020 include:
- Help Living Hope Church with the purchase of new sanctuary chairs
- Purchase of a van for Living Hope Church and missions work in Honduras
- Complete Hope House bathroom project, along with installation of kitchen cabinets and computer lab tables
- Assist low-resource churches in San Pedro Sula and El Volcán
- Help with Living Hope Church’s sanctuary expansion project
- Ministry outreaches at Hope House and El Volcán, along with new ministry destinations!
- Paint in El Volcán elementary school classrooms and purchase gas stove for kitchen area