What we can accomplish with God is limitless! In 2019, it is our desire to rally together more workers and finances so that we can be an even greater blessing in the nation of Honduras!
If you are new to LHM, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you about two of our primary outreach locations...
Hope Home is an orphanage located in the town of Potrerillos, about 45 minutes from our church. They are a beautiful family of 20+ children and teenagers, completely loved by their Father God.
El Volcan is a small town up in the mountains, where we regularly visit 130+ students.
We have been able to help improve their school facilities and sow seeds of HOPE into their hearts.
Projects for 2019 include:
- Remodeling of shipping containers at Living Hope Church = new classrooms and a kitchen (to right: project in progress!)
- Assistance to low-resource churches in El Volcan and San Pedro Sula
- Hope House multi-purpose building projects (bathrooms, kitchen, tables for computer lab)
- Ministry outreaches in El Volcán and Hope House
- Outdoor tables, benches, and more playground equipment for El Volcan school